When it comes to fulfilling children’s desires, parents do not hesitate to even unite the land and the sky if necessary. So, how about if your child wants to discover the hidden treasure? What will you do? Of course, buy him/her the best metal detector that you could get a hold on, isn’t it? But, then how will you make sure that that particular metal detector is all that your child need? What features and specifications would make a metal detector best among the rest? If you are confused for which one to buy and which one to leave – check out this Bounty Hunter Junior Metal Detector Review and know whether it is worth purchasing for your kid or not.
Bounty Hunter BHJS Junior Metal Detector
Amongst many bounty hunter metal detector models, this metal detector is specifically designed for the kids. It is created in a way that it can detect the coins hidden up to 5 inches deep in the ground. Its target indicator will let your children know that their target is somewhere near, and it will add ounces of excitement to their enthralling research. As it is light in weight, so it won’t be a nuisance when it comes to handling. Your child, whether four years or 14 years old, will be able to handle it with a lot of ease. Keep yourself hooked and read ahead to know more about its features!
Read this Bounty Metal Detector Review further and get an insight into its features-
According to many bounty metal detector reviews, Its prime structure is certain to make your child go gaga over it. Its light weight and adjustability make it an excellent device for your child’s hunting adventure. Most of the bragging is about its head-turning design, which will make its own stature in your child’s life, and your kid would love it the minute he or she would fix his or her eyes on it.
According to Bounty Hunter Gold Detector Reviews, the instinctive commands of this metal detector make the hunt more adventurous. The target indicator tells how near you are to the target. With the help of the signal strength, it becomes easy to find the exact location of the hidden treasure. The discrimination control helps in abolishing the waste out of treasure.
This metal detector is designed to find out the coin-sized object from the depth of 5 inches. However, as far as the larger objects are concerned, then it finds the objects hidden up to 3 feet below the ground.
Keep yourself hooked at Bounty Hunter Gold Digger Metal Detector Reviews and know what benefits this product has to offer.
- Recommended for the children between 6 to 12 years of age.
- Easy to carry and light in weight.
- Adjustable arm makes it compatible for smaller kids.
- It offers one year of warranty.
- It is available in black color.
- It is 22 x 6 x 5 inches in dimension.
- The weight of the product is 5.6 ounces.
- The shipping weight is 2.1 pounds.
- It works on two 9V batteries.
- It can be adjusted as per the requirement.
- It is easy to carry and light in weight.
- The volume can be controlled using the volume controller.
- Reliable and under budget.
- The sensitivity of the device can be adjusted.
- It has two search modes to offer.
- It is not waterproof.
- There is no audio jack for headphone.
- It has only one tone for every type of metal detected.
- As it is totally for children, so it works just as a toy. You can’t demand professionalism from this device.
- It cannot detect metal buried deeper underground.
- It is a device that can offer just fun to the children.
If you are considering gifting your child some device just to increase his/her physical activities, then this device can be an ideal choice at an inexpensive price. If you don’t want your child to sit all day in front of TV or computer, then surprise him/her with this device as soon as s/he turns six and cultivates the habit of supporting an adventurous life. This could be a precise way of introducing your child to the metal detecting world.
Bounty Hunter BHJS Junior Metal Detector review is here to help you in every manner that it can. This review should have made you familiar with every single feature of this device. But, remember it is just a toy and does not fulfill any professional needs. So, if you are a pro at metal detecting and want your child to be the same, then this device is surely not for you. But, it is not a bad deal either for a novice. So, make up your mind soon and grab the deal if you liked it.