Name the task at hand and you can have a great metal detector especially suited for the purpose. From as mundane as finding coins for your personal hobby to as large as having metal detectors to assist you in finding your pot of gold, Minelab has been a pioneer in the products of your choice. For more on it, you can go through the Minelab metal detectors reviews to know more.
It promises to give you a decisive evaluation of the products that is available and has been put to use by pros world over. The reviews indeed serve as a very decisive guideline on which serious users base their purchases. Over and above, it is also possible now to watch videos on YouTube and see for yourself how a Minelab detector needs to be handled.
Minelab – Why Should You Trust It
You ought to deal with the best if you are looking for metal detectors for your passion or your work. Minelab has been successfully dealing in handheld metal detectors for the past three decades. The company has invested hugely in being at the top of its game through constant reinvention. Its research and development wing is top notch and continues to serve the industry with newer breakthroughs from time to time. None has so far been able to catch up with Minelab when it comes to manufacturing amazing detectors.
With a network of authorized dealership world over, the company has ensured that the quality products are within the reach of interested clients. A Minelab metal detector is far superior to all the products that its competitors offer. Almost all machines of the Minelab come equipped with the latest in design and technology to give to its user’s superior advantage while detecting. To validate its high level of quality, the company has the accreditation of ISO 9001 which is symbolic in itself.
Top Rated Minelab Metal Detectors
Through strong tie ups with international and reputed companies like the Codan Group, Minelab strives to offer to its clients a promise of integrity that all its products would stand true to their description. From time to time new products are launched keeping in mind the end utility of the product in the field where it shall be put to use.
To know about the varied superior Minelab products, it is a good idea to go through the minelab metal detectors reviews that have all the information condensed at one place for a better understanding of the product. Below is a general overview of several Minelab metal detectors that have been accepted very well in the market.
Minelab E-TRAC Metal Detector
This superior product uses an FBS advanced technology of signal processing which allows the user to ensure the most accurate identification of the target. It also felicitates an analyzing of greater information of the target.
- The Minelab E-TRAC Metal Detector has the Full Band Spectrum technology working for you.
- It also boasts of a USB functionality that allows you to keep the settings of the machine in full sync with your computer- a helpful tool to use.
- Also, it has a greater adaptability regarding the site where it is intended to use. Even for the challenging conditions, the E-TRAC never disappoints.
- The E-TRAC’s onscreen graphics have been found flawed by veterans in field’s tests.
- Another difficulty that users experienced with this machine that in wet areas when the protective cover tends to get dirty, the depth indicator was found positioned far and low on the smart screen making it difficult to locate.
- The use of display backlight to overcome the visual display drawback visibly shortens the battery life.
Minelab Safari Metal Detector
The Safari Metal Detector capitalizes on its light weight. It also boasts of sharp pinpointing and greater depth than its counterparts. If you use this minelabs newest detector, you would know that it comes equipped with inbuilt detection modes which have been pre-programmed for convenience.
- The Minelab Safari metal detector has a fantastic depth capability; to a 14.”
- It has been touted very high on accuracy; another plus while detecting
- Not only is the machine robust, but it is also found lightweight; both very viable qualities
- The Minelab Safari Metal Detector is not meant for deep underwater detecting, some maintain. Despite claims, it is not fully waterproof.
- It eats up batteries profusely and hence should be purchased with the set of rechargeable batteries to keep costs at bay.
Minelab Excalibur II
Just as the name suggests, this minelab offering comes along with a free of cost Minelab headphones to please. Coupled with a charger for the car and some added rechargeable batteries, it has customers hooked on it for obvious reasons. It is built to function on every medium.
- It works beautifully both in underwater detecting going to depths up to 200ft and on land.
- The ground cancelling enables the machine to be able to avoid signals that are false keeping into the fact that the device is usable in salt water too.
- Laced with all the technology features, the Minelab Excalibur II comes handy with an excellent and informative book authored by James Clynick that has every information about equipment choices and its handling
- The machine sure falls into the bracket of an expensive buy.
- The warranty period for the device is for one year for the control box and coil so when the machine gives trouble beyond that period, the repair parts and services get very expensive for the user.
Minelab GO-FIND 60 Metal Detector
The USP of this detector is that it offers a retracting detector to suit everyone. The same can be used by a friendly 1-button press. It also has a user interface that is both innovative and intuitive in design. Keeping in tune with the proficiency of a Minelab explorer metal detector, this too has fantastic reviews. The Minelab GO-FIND 60 metal detector combines intuitive design with superior clarity. The LEDs make it very easy for the user to detect an iron target and the non-metal separately. While the machine would show a red one for the iron target, it readily prompts with a green LED to depict the non-iron metal.
- Powerful display and backlight is the first very attractive thing about this Minelab machine.
- It is relatively inexpensive, so the price factor works in its favour.
- It is a fantastic piece of machinery more because it is very light and folds up very nicely
- Some reviewers find them very feasible for people and young learners who have just started out to use metal detectors.
- The Minelab GO-FIND 60 falls short on performance and design; many point out.
- It has been regarded as a toy and that too an expensive one.
- When put to field test, it missed on finding items repeatedly.
- It is not durable in the longer run.
Minelab GPX5000 Metal Detector
Although, this metal detector has been announced to have been discontinued by the manufacturer, yet what set this detector apart from the rest is the fact that it has been proven to be the most advanced sensor in terms of technology. The dealers who still have some of the pieces available with them still find a lot of demand for this piece of equipment.
- Minelab GPX5000 Metal Detector has been known to work beautifully, when it comes to deeper depths.
- Technologically, it still can be called as a highly advanced piece of machinery.
- The presence of a six modes search button makes it easier for the user to put in a mode that is best suited to him.
- It has the repute of missing out on gold in shallow depths.
- The pricing of the machine indeed falls on the steeper side.
Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector
The beauty of the Minelab CTX 3030 lies in its qualities. It speaks of versatility and is indeed waterproof up to 10 feet. Using the navigation tool and the map screen, it directs you well and guides your treasure search beautifully. This machine is very well automated and programmed to be used by novices and at the same time, it has some unique advanced features that are wonderful to use by the professionals.
- The Minelab CTX3030 Standard Pack Metal Detector scores very high on looks and design. It is amazingly sleek.
- The liberty of using it wirelessly is excellent with options for headphones and built-in speakers which are an absolute delight.
- It has the ‘switch and go’ simplicity and also some of the advanced features in just a click.
- The integrated GPS systems help locate and record the findings very easily.
- The veterans into detecting and treasure hunting unanimously feel that the product is overpriced.
- Also, it is a favorable detector, yet most do feel it is very hard to master for everyday use.
Minelab X-Terra 705 Metal Detector
One common thing about the minelab explorer 2 reviews and the X-Terra is both works amazingly to cut down on obstructive ground noises so that the metal signals can be intercepted well. The Minelab X-Terra uses the path breaking technology of true digital VFLEX making it easily one of the most coveted metal detectors. But this machine is not meant for deep underwater use.
- The Minelab X-Terra 705 Metal Detector is found secure and sturdy because of its click and lock feature in assembling that keeps it from wobbling.
- Special point for design since it is considered sleek in it. Also, the light weight of the machine makes it very attractive to use.
- The simplicity of the control panel is a thumbs-up which makes it very easy for the user to navigate.
- It works wonderfully for both coins and relics and in mineralized soils.
- The absence of headphones and extra batteries takes it away from the machine.
- It is waterproof only up to 1 meter making it clearly not very usable in deeper waters.
- It has the absence of 3 KHZ coil which is another let down in its case.
Minelab and its Various Innovative Products
The company Minelab has never looked back in the field of detectors whether it is about gold detectors or meant for underwater use. The other areas of utility for a Minelab detector have been for detecting treasure, for evidence recovery, as countermine sensors and sometimes for an all purpose use.
There are an infinite number of reviews on the internet about the products of this company that can be seen before you decide to choose the one best suited for you. The success stories featured on the site itself can be a huge inspiration and a starting point to choose among the various detectors.
Minelab Metal Detectors reviews are great in terms of information stating out clearly the features and specifications of the varied and assorted products of the companies. It also includes tips for buying by the experienced users of metal detectors. Over and above this, there are countless points of reference from people who have used the products and have also compared it with others.
Go Ahead and Pick Yours!
Minelab products have time and again been put to the test. It is synonymous with superior technology and great insight into the field of detecting. So, what are you waiting for, invest in your favorite one and bring one home today for a world of treasure to unravel for you.